an on-the-job management development programme
AND CHOOSE THE SHORTEST ROUTE TO:
- gaining as much experience as you can in various relevant positions and disciplines
- familiarisation with diverse company cultures and sectors
- knowing what you're best at and what you enjoy the most
- discovering and building on your own unique talents
- activating and developing your leadership skills
- acquiring essential skills fast
- building a large professional network
- collaborating with young, ambitious (future) managers
- working within an inspiring, stimulating environment
ORMIT MCP OFFERS YOU:
- Suitable work experience for the right career orientation
A unique opportunity to be active in a variety of management fields (supply chain, marketing, finance, HR, etc.) within several major leading companies and sectors over a short period of time (26 months). In no time at all you will have a broad scope of the job market: what suits you best professionally and where you create the most added value.
- Personal development
You are assigned a talent development manager who coaches you personally. Through systematic, quality feedback you gain more self-insight (strengths/weaknesses) and improve your selfmanagement in order to achieve your goals. Dedicated career coaching enables you to manage your own career.
- Accelerated learning
An intensive training programme teaches you essential management skills, such as negotiating skills, situational leadership, change management and more. And at regular intervision sessions, you get to share valuable learning experiences with peers.
• you have recently graduated or have some professional experience (maximum of 3 years) and hold a master's degree in engineering or a business-oriented field • you have distinct management ambitions • you have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English • you are eager to learn and motivated to follow a programme that focuses on your development.
ORMIT. DEDICATED TO MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR TALENT
ORMIT is the actual leader in talent and leadership development. We cooperate with renowned international enterprises* providing young talent the opportunity to develop their personal leadership skills. With professional experience, coaching, training and intervision, ORMIT offers its effective approach and unique concept.
DO YOU WANT A JOB THAT GETS THE BEST OUT OF YOURSELF?
Mail directly your letter of motivation and your CV to email@example.com
More information on www.ormit.be/for-talents/multi-company
Take a look at this flyer for more information.
Vind je dit traineeship interessant? Kijk dan ook eens naar onderstaande gelijkaardige traineeships:
Metro Group - Global Management traineeship
Makro - Management Trainee
ORMIT & BNP Paribas Fortis - Digital Leaders Programme
|2017-03-02||Beste Traineeship 2016-2017|
|2015-11-13||Beste Traineeship Benelux 2015|
|2015-05-04||Nieuwe editie van Beste Traineeship Benelux|
|2014-11-07||Traineeships van vandaag moeten zich terugverdienen!|
|2014-10-24||Beste Traineeship Benelux 2014|
|2014-05-25||Beste Traineeship Wedstrijd 2014|
|2013-10-31||Traineeship voor Professionals|
|2013-10-11||Fokker Beste Traineeship 2013!|
|2013-09-15||Winnaars Beste Traineeship Benelux 2013|